THUNDERBLAZERS (Trail Blazers 1)

So! Week number 1 is over! How the heck did that happen? It was so quick! The kids were so great! At times, the rain was so ... intense! We had a great first week of camp here at Evergreen.

We were amazed and awed and infinitely thankful that even though we had intense rain, the crazy hail that struck Sundre (just 16km away from us) and Calgary skirted our property entirely. Trenton, one of the leaders at our first Boys' Roughin' It camp, said that on Sunday night, he was watching the black clouds come toward them ... but that all of a sudden, they just changed directions, like they'd bounced up against a wall. I definitely think that God was looking out for us.

Cabin 2 parties in a puddle.


Our speaker was the lovely Jenny. Our verse for the summer, of course, is Micah 6:8. Actually ... I'm going to have to finish this later ... there's crazy lightning outside my window. Stay tuned!


Comments

Lisa said…
I AM SO SAD THAT CAMP IS OVER!!
Anonymous said…
I miss my friends from camp :(

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome