becca is a spring staffer.

Name: Becca Mabbett

Hometown:
Kelowna, BC

Where we'll find her this spring & summer:
In the chapel, leading worship.

How many years she's been coming to Evergreen:
This is #1!



Three favourites:

1. Listening to a CD all the way through, doing nothing else.
2. Dressing up silly (especially with capes).
3. Scavenger hunts.


Three not-so-favourites:
1. Wet socks.
2. People going in the out door and vice versa.
3. The feeling of hot drinks rolling down your throat.


Best camp memory: Extreme running with my cabin leaders (I was a camper) in the woods at night at Gardom Lake Bible Camp. Maybe not the safest decision BUT super fun.

What she's most looking forward to this spring and/or summer: What the Lord is going to do this summer. Whether that is through him stretching me, or the relationships I make with campers and staff.

She can't make it through the day without: Music.

In her opinion, the coolest thing about God is ... His faithfulness and patience toward me; I am continually in awe of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here