new year's resolution

Let's pretend that March is the beginning of the new year. March 1 - February 28 (or 29). That's our newly invented calendar year. And we're resolving to blog more frequently. Hold us to it, okay?

For a brief moment, it appeared as though spring could be on its way. I'm a fan of winter: I like scarves and sweaters, snow and skiing (in theory, if not always in practice), and the pretty prettiness of sparkly snow. But I'm actually kind of ready for spring this year. I like the idea of non-slippery roads and wearing flipflops everywhere. But this morning, we woke up and it is cold, cold, cold today. And that makes me even more excited about the eventual arrival spring and summer.

In honour of the cold, cold, cold, I'm going to post some wintery goodness photos by resident photographer Andrew. (Some will be two, since the internet is uncooperative this morning.)





posted by kerry.

Comments

Alyssa Neudorf said…
Sweet Pictures!
119 days till the 1st summer camp and 161 days till Impact (teen camp) SOOOOOO AMPED IMPACT WATCH OUT HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here