volunteers needed!!


hey everybody,


this may only effect a few of you. but we desperately need volunteers for April 20-22nd (this coming weekend) and April 27-29th. we can use anybody from dishwashers to kitchen help and maintenance. our chef (Ken) and his wife are due to have a baby anytime now and it's crunch time for us. if you could come out and help us that would be awesome. if you are under 18 years old, make sure you ask your parents...maybe they can come help too. email me at: program@camp-evergreen.com or call me at 403-638-4230 on monday or tuesday if you can help us out.


thanks everybody and i'll talk to you next week,

c-bear


ps: if you didn't know what i really look like...here's a pic of me and my kid (dog) koda.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish i could but i am going to west ed on saturday for my first time.
water park shoping
86 days till camp starts
Alyssa.n
jessica said…
how did I not know Rachel is pregnant again??

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here