spring is here!! (almost)

greetings. c-bear reporting.

the snow is melting and everything is getting muddy out here. unfortunately it's just part of the story. i don't think that we could have spring without mud out here. it's supposed to be something beautiful like 14 degrees today and 15 tomorrow. awesome. but i hear that we're in for a bit of cooler weather and more snow. but it always happens. we're just about in april and that means the trees will start budding and the mud will start drying and SPRING will be right on it's way to ... way for it ... SUMMER!

over the next few weeks, i'll be updating this twice a week. once will be to feature a camp and the other will just to say hello. i'll have some updated pictures of the building next week - i just don't have my camera with me right now.

ah man! summer. hundreds of excited screaming kids and camps...lots of camps - and camp staff! hey, i'd love to hear about what your favorite part of camp is! i'm starting to play programs and set up the schedules so i'd love to take some suggestions.

here comes summer!

peace out - c-bear

Comments

Anonymous said…
my fave part of Camp is M.I. and getting duty. (i like mud)
meatting new people that carival game, sleeping yodl and hum fun fun fun pulling panks on the other cabins near by. b-ball, archry, skill,and beening away form my brother!!!!
and drip drip drop I LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT CAMP exept the misctos.
SUMMER
102 days till camp starts and 128 days till i go to camp.
yes yes yes yes
Alyssa.N
Anonymous said…
My favorite parts of camp are the HORSES. I luv horses. Making new friends is really great. Staying in a cabin full of people ur own age is sooo fun.
JoyO said…
C-Bear, I may not be a camper, but I have to say that 'Drip, Drip, Drop' is my most favourite Camp Evergreen game of all time. And, I'm not exaggerating here -- I really mean it. What's more fun than getting wet on a hot day and even better, getting other people wet on a hot day?!

O-Jo

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here