a Father's tear


my child, my child,
why do you follow the world?
why do you listen to hurtful words?
why don't you trust?

come to me, child.
let me comfort you and cover you with my wings.
let me protect you.
i want to help you.

i know your pain.
i know your hurt.
i have caught your tears
in my hands.

oh, that you would give me your heart,
broken as it is...
that i may heal you
and give you peace.

don't you remember?
i told you that i would never leave you.
my child...my precious, precious child.
will you ever understand and know how much i love you.

i love you.

please believe that you are never alone.
i will hold you up when you cannot stand.
you are mine and i love you.
don't you believe me? i love you.

hear my voice,
listen to my voice.
you are not alone,
i will never leave you.

i want to show you my world.
i want to show you the plans that I have for you.
i want to have a relationship with you.
i want the best for you.

my child, my child,
why do you follow the world?
why do you listen to hurtful words?
will you never trust me?
- God

Comments

Alexis Smith said…
AWE! thats is so beautiful...im pretty much in tears right now...well maybe not but i would be if i wasn't surrounded by people :P
-aLexis.

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome