introducing ... courtney

I'm all about the blog post series right now, and I'm going to introduce you to all of our spring staff over the next two months. There are sixteen of them and they come to us from as near as Calgary and as far as California and Quebec. I've handed out a set of questions to them and I'm going to share their answers with you, faithful readers. I, of course, have comments and those will be contained in square brackets [just like this].

I'm going to start with Courtney. Courtney isn't actually spring staff, so this is a bonus post. Courtney is our illustrious Program Director, which means she's here at Evergreen year-round. She's also responsible for our spring staff team, which is why I'm including her in this "introducing ..." series.


hometown | Spruce View, Alberta

favourite band
| the Fray, U2

favourite book
| Scaredy Squirrel

favourite move or tv show
| Bones and the Man from Snowy River

best camp memory | Being out on Trails Away [which, btw, is very similar to our current Outback Adventure camp] and coming across a herd of wild horses in the mountains. I don't know if I will ever get to see wild horses, free and in their element, again.

favourite thing(s) to do at camp evergreen | Bible Smugglers or the Killer Beam.

favourite skill to teach | Initiative tasks [Courtney's all about the team building sorts of things].

i can't make it through the day without ... | Devos ... and watching rugby.

favourite bits in the Bible | Hebrews 12:1-3 and Romans 12.

how many years i've been coming to evergreen | Since 1999 (including two rugby hiatuses).

something i love to do when i'm not working is ... |
Play rugby.

anything else you'd like to say, courtney? |
Come to camp! [Hey, that's a great idea, folks ... you can register RIGHT HERE.]


Comments

Alyssa Neudorf said…
Wow I do alot of posting!
I would be danceing about camp but I sprined my hip again!
I am SOOO AMPED for Camp!!!! I am bringing my frined who WAS a Camp Chamisaller

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here