Getting Ready For Camp

Wow.

Can I just say wow?

Wow.

2014 has kicked into high gear and we're only 8 days in. Registrations for Summer Camp launched on Monday and we're already dozens AND dozens of registrations ahead of last year. Apparently we're not the only ones excited for camp this summer. And that only makes me more excited (if that's even possible).

I LOVE camp. If you've never met me - well, here's the first things to know about me - I love Jesus and I love camp. I love the crazy games and dressing up for no reason other than to be goofy. I love wide games and singing. I love turning cabins into wild adventures for Cabin Cleaning. I love watching kids and staff be transformed by the power of Jesus.

Did you know that's why we get up early and stay out late doing all those crazy things? So that we can see Lives Transformed by the Power of Jesus. I seriously have goosebumps right now just writing about it. So in amidst hunting dinosaurs (Jurassic Park), stealing recycling (Jug 'n' Jog), running after people who are afraid of shoes (Phobia) - we are getting to see the most precious, exciting thing of all...Jesus changing lives.

Just so we don't forget what we learned last year - here's one of our Ignite Speakers, David Loewen, to remind us what he spoke to us about. This next year Travis Padgham (Edmonton) and Grant Weber (Calgary) join us as Ignite Speakers.

If you follow the YouTube link - you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel where we're posting our videos from last year. This next summer...instead of having to purchase Memory DVDs - we're making everything FREE and available on this channel. Sign up and stay tuned - good things are coming!


Peace out Evergreeners and keep those registrations coming! We want to see YOU here at Camp Evergreen this next summer!
Jogee and Koda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here