the sky is falling

'sup.
our satillite o'top'o the lodge is malfunctioning so posting pictures has been a grievous thing. i apologize and will continue to try and smack some picture up on the web for y'all.

it's cold and windy today. yuk. i smell winter coming. snow will fall soon and not just to freak us out because it's sept. 14th but it will fall and stay. again i say, yuk. i'm hard at work finding speakers for retreats and i'm about to email speakers for summer. the likes of VTI, mike perschon, and such will return to challenge and push us. i'm pumped. those people are so important to me too because they challenge and encourage me in ministry. sometimes it gets hard out here to remember the "bigger picture". but the comments you leave me (and everyone here onsite) totally lift me up and remind me that my work here is never ever in vain and that God is in it all. thanks josh and tracey and jasper who have all encouraged me.

keep pursuing God even when it gets tough. he's that light at the end of the tunnel that you chase after wondering if you'll ever get "there". trust me, you will and God will richly bless you because you are a faithful servant. he's blessing you and people because of you. so keep goin'!

i gotta fly,
stay strong in HIS grip,
c-bear

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey People! As everyone else has said, I would like to thank you guys so much for everything. Ya'll work so hard out there and even when stuff goes wrong you don't give up cause you know everything's going to be alright. Ya'll are awesome people! Keep up the amazing job courtney, jenny, ken and EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE!!

Peace out and God bless,
Alexis:)

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here