flying high and fast



well. hopefully this ends the frustration with the internet. we got it upgraded yesterday so i hope to be slapping pictures on this blog as much as possible. remember: if you have pictures from camp please email them to me on my email: program@camp-evergreen.com.

so there's Duke & Diamond, our beautiful team of clydes and my dog koda. he's posing with his staff shirt on.

and...i have a HUGE announcement! we've got our theme for next summer. it's based on Hebrews 12:1-3. i'm super pumped. the theme is called "Reckless Abandon". rock on, i can barely wait!

until next time,
stay strong in His grip.
cort

ps: thanks to EVERYONE who is commenting now. and try to comment on the most recent updates so that more people will read them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Cort,

Looks like Evergreen's gone a little more hi-tech...I like. :) I only just noticed this site today; what an awesome way to keep things updated!
I hope you and everyone else out at camp are doing good. I miss you guys so much and I hope God is blessing you tremendously!

Big Hugs & Much Love,
Mei

P.S. The theme for next summer sounds awesome!
Anonymous said…
your site is awesome Cort, and I had a great time at camp evergreen this summer. It was a blast!
Anonymous said…
Your site is awesome Cort; by the way, I had a great time at Camp Evergreen tihs summer. I was at the trails 2 camp I had the best time of my life there. you guies have an awesome ministry going on there.
Anonymous said…
your camp was amazing, the best camp that I have ever been to. I am coming back next year!
Anonymous said…
I had fun at camp evergreen and I am definetly coming back next year.

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here