Little but Mighty and a Little Late
- Still breathing -
Are we good?
All right! Let's get into it. SPARKS! These are our youngest campers aging from going to grade 1 to 4. They have a TONNE of energy and our staff love chasing them around to all of the activities.
Pony Rides, Climbing Walls, Archery, Canoeing, Crafts...you name it - these Sparkies conquered it.
Our speaker, Catherine, from Chestermere told the Big God Story on Sunday night and then on another night - talked about how we can be PART OF THE BIG GOD STORY. What an amazing truth. On the last evening - she brought one of our favourite puppets, Rocky the Raccoon. Rocky taught us that God does not make junk.
Catherine has used Rocky in previous years here and it is something that kids seem to remember - God does not make junk. He has made us special and with a purpose!
Like our other weeks - we did testimony sticks and check out some of the other things the kids learned:
- I can make new friends at camp.
- How to love other people.
- I am special and unique.
- I never have to be scared because he's always with me no matter what I'm doing.
- You don't have to feel like garbage if someone is mean to you.
- That I can be part of the BIG GOD STORY.
- God does not make junk.
- Wherever you are, you can worship God.
I'll leave you with these most awesome pictures of our Sparks: