milestone: RV sites

I have found in "the books" that we've been planning to build an RV site at Camp Evergreen for quite sometime: I've seen diagrams that show a planned RV site from I think as far back as about 1988*. Well, I have some big news, faithful readers. The music I'm attempting to listen to as I work is almost completely drowned out by the sound of pounding and tractoring and other such official building noises. Our good friends Harley and Roland are here to finish the electrical hook-ups and pedestal installation. By the end of this week, our nine RV sites will be completely completed and ready for use**. Just in time for our May long weekend Guest Group!


*We didn't actually start building the sites in 1988. That would be rather pathetic, don't you think? It's just something we were apparently thinking about.
**Our RV sites look absolutely nothing like the street on which the amazing half Airstream/half old car pictured above is sitting. It's just an amazing RVish vehicle.

posted by kerry.

Comments

reillymctaggart said…
Where are site are the hook ups?
Alyssa Neudorf said…
I want that....what ever it is in the picture....my dream car....okay maybe not
Camp Evergreen said…
reilly, the sites are alongside the parking lot, but they're separated from the parking lot by trees, so it's a nice enclosure.

and alyssa -- i think the car/rv thing is rather cool as well :)

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome