Week Four Rocked!

It has been a great week here. Sure - it started off rainy and wet but that only created a springboard of muddy Willsonball fun and beautiful weather to follow. It didn't matter if you visited our Trails Away site, the teepees with our Roughin' It Boys, or on-site with our Explorer kids - CAMP ROCKED THIS WEEK!

Our Interns are getting ready for their second full immersion week in their chosen area of focus which happens next week. Interns choose one of Cabin Leader, Barn, Kitchen, A/V or A-Team to train in. They will fill one of those roles next week during Sparks!

And of course - we can't forget our Pit Crew 2 kids who are wrapping up their last week at camp. They have been working hard and playing hard. I've even heard rumours of a late night Sundae Party last night.

Our speaker, Kathryn talked about Rack, Shack, and Benny this week. Emphasizing that God is with us wherever we go, that we can talk to God and He will always answer us (even if not exactly the answer we want) and to not be afraid - that God is faithful. Such awesome truths! I think we all need to remember those things.
Here's what we heard from Testimony Sticks last night:

- I learned that no matter where you go, God is with you and He loves you even if you do something wrong.
- I made new friends and had tons of fun!
- I learned that you don't have to be afraid to pray even if no one else prays.
- I learned that God is always listening.
- I learned that God will always answer you.
- I learned that God will never let you down even if you upset Him.
- I learned that God will forgive you even if you make a mistake.
- I learned that God will always be your friend.
- I learned that nothing is impossible with God.
- I learned that when you're scared, God will be with you no matter what.

Isn't that awesome. Seriously - Testimony Sticks are my favourite thing of the week. We're just about to have our final meal with our week 4 programs. We're over half way through our summer - crazy!

I hope that everyone has a GREAT long weekend and if you're coming for Sparks or Trails Away - we'll see you next week Wednesday!

Until next week Peeps,
Jogee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome