Meet Beth Anna!



Name: Elisabeth Anna Heslop or more commonly known as Beth Anna
Age: 24
Hometown: Irricana
Hobbies: Reading, writing, photography, scrapbooking, crocheting.

Why are you at camp?  I am at camp because I love horses, love kids, and most importantly I am here because God told me to be here.

What did you do before Camp?  Studied Journalism at Mount Royal University

What do you do at camp?  I am the Head Wrangler

If people were to describe you, what would they say?  Clear and concise.  Practical.  Cheerful.  Outgoing introvert

What did you want to be when you were 5?  A police officer.  A nurse(Like my mom).  A journalist.

If you were a plant what would you be?  Bachelor Button...For those of you who have no idea what a bachelor button is, here is a picture.



What would your ultimate care package look like? Or maybe just your favourite chocolate bar?  Lots of Eatmore bars and new books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here