snow is falling! (christmas banquet is coming!)

We woke up to a light cover of snow today; I was so excited. As much as I appreciate the slippery-free roads, it just feels to wrong to be without snow in November. (Plus, I've been listening to Christmas music, on and off, since late October ...)

Anyway, the actual point of this post is to tell you that Julia and Colleen are prepping for our Christmas Banquet at this very minute! Colleen's office is turning into a miniature winter wonderland, sprinkled with gigantically oversized snowflakes.


Now that we're talking Christmas, my uncontestably favourite Christmas album of all time is A Christmas Album by Amy Grant. I love it. And I just found this gem on YouTube (apologies for the poor sound):


Comments

Andrew said…
My favourite for the past few years has been Sufjan Stevens' Songs for Christmas. It's truly amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYQFeZFLyM4&feature=player_embedded
Bethany said…
i was thinking to myself: "if this youtube video isn't "tender tennessee christmas" i will be very disappointed."

luckily it did not disappoint.

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here