snowpants!

toque season is upon us!

things i love about winter...
hot chocolate
frolicking in the snow with koda
snow angels and snowball fights
going with my family to find the perfect Christmas tree
warming up my feet in front of the fire after finding the not-quite-perfect Christmas tree
snowpants
curling up on the sofa with a blanket and a good book
wearing a tea cozy as a toque

i have a hard time staying positive about winter... icy roads, cold feet, dark evenings. i just look forward to summer (and seeing you all!) so much. but hey... since winter is here to stay for at least a few months, why don't you fill me in on some of your winter favorites.

looking forward to warmer days when i see you all again!
j-bee

psalm 51:7

Comments

Alyssa Neudorf said…
Frist of what in the hey is a tea cozy?
My fave thing to do in winter..
Selding
snowboading. Well at lest trying to. I useal end up with my face in the snow or crased into a fence or something.
Hot drinks
trying to make a igloo! It uasl caves in on me of course
snowball fights
playing on the icey street
ice hockey at my friends house they live next to an out door rink
snow angles
making snow men
Setting up the Christmas tree
Setting up the one for my room
watching camp viedo to remind myself how much fun i had
SNOWMOBILEING
ice fishing
bond fires at my grandpas house. That is were we do the snowmobileing and the ice fishing and some and skating they live on a farm
sitting with the blanket by the fire in you PJs and slipers with a good book.

Have fun in the snow!
I need to find my snow stuff

Alyssa
Alyssa Neudorf said…
I like that verse as of now.

There is a song on the Camp Evergreen CD called White as snow

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome