winter is here


wow.

it's definetely winter here. what is it? like -30 or something ridiculous like that. brutal! koda says merry christmas and stay warm!

this is going to be short because i really, really want to stress how important it is to get ALL your families out here for December 9th! It's called An Evergreen Christmas and it starts at 1pm and goes until about 7pm. There's sleigh rides (as long as we have snow), cookie decorating, a few crafts, skating, fellowship, some ponyrides, hot chocolate, and a hot dog roast at 5:30pm.

please phone the camp's main office (found on the camp's main site) to tell us that you're coming!

see you there!
cort

Comments

Anonymous said…
im planning on comming with my dad on that day...if i find a job and have to work then i guess i won't come...luke
Anonymous said…
yo dog is so cute and he looks like he is not to happy. That could be because he is cold or dogs just do not smile
Anonymous said…
You dog likes to dress up dosen't he. he is sooo cute and he must be warm
Alyssa(aka BOB)
Unknown said…
I'm coming! :o)Bringing my parents too. I hope there's snow so we can go for sleigh rides =D
Anonymous said…
wow, my dog would not let me put that shirt on him!! I think its adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

welcome

summer is here