oh. man. we've been non-bloggers!

It's been a while since I've blogged here at the green spot. To the few of you who check regularly (for example, Reilly, Alyssa ...): I'm sorry! I'm sorry to the rest of you too.

So, get back into the swing of things, I'm going to give you a bit of a preview of what's coming up on the blogging front (although posts may not appear in exactly the order listed):
  • Rise Up!, aka Senior High Retreat, was the first weekend in October. Our speaker was Seth Franco and we had the biggest Rise Up! crowd we've had several years -- 126 youth and sponsors! Huzzah! There are teaser photos below (props to the Ben in Benton).
  • Summer stories! I've been calling out for tales of summer to share with you all and have a nice little stack of great stories from campers and staff that I'll start posting shortly.
  • Fundraising Fun! Tonight, we're hosting a Spy-tastic Dinner & Auction in Calgary and next Friday, we're hosting a Dessert Night & Silent Auction of Aerial Proportions in Edmonton. You'll want to at least see pictures, right?
  • Winter Staff! I've had requests for profiles of our fall and winter staff, like we do in the spring time. I didn't pull it off for the fall, despite the fact that we've had a STELLAR fall team, but Becca, Cody, Emily and Julia will all volun-told-ily submit a blog entry in the coming weeks.
  • Pond Hockey Preview! Our second annual Three-on-Three Pond Hockey Tournament is coming up on January 15, 2011 and I am going to preview the event.
What else should I blog about? What do you want to hear about? Leave a comment and let me know!


Comments

Ameri said…
Yaaay, update! I'm looking forward to the Winter staff profiles.
Alyssa Neudorf said…
Yes an Update!
I had somthing to read today!
Thanks!! you made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Calm and Play Jug 'n' Jog

brrrrrr - c-bear hates winter

welcome